Small Groups • Click Connect Groups for information
- Adult 6: 20s and 30s — Newly/nearly-weds, families with young children, and singles.
- Adult 5: 30s and 40s — Families with teens, pre-teens and younger children
Sunday Morning Bible Study • 9:30 am - 10:35 am
- Adult 4: 40s and 50s — Families with college students, adult children and older teens
- Adult 3: 50s and 60s — Retirees and soon-to-be retirees
- Adult 2: 60s and 70s
- Adult 1: 70s and above
- Grow Groups are an essential part of our church-wide discipleship strategy called Grow. Our Grow groups consist of 3 men or 3 women who are committed to growing in Christ through discipling one another. Check out our Grow Groups page.
For more information, please contact Josh Metts, Associate Pastor, in the church office or at firstname.lastname@example.org