Sunday Morning Bible Study
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:35 a.m.
Characteristics of Adult Departments
- Adult 1: 70s and above
- Adult 2: 60s and 70s
- Adult 3: 50s and 60s — Retirees and soon-to-be retirees
- Adult 4: 40s and 50s — Families with college students and adult children
- Adult 5: 30s and 40s — Families with teens, pre-teens and younger children
- Adult 6: 20s and 30s — Various groups with newly/nearly-weds, families with young children. Also includes our Singles Ministry
- New Horizons: Mature Singles
- Grow Groups are an essential part of our church-wide discipleship strategy called Grow. Our Grow groups consist of 3 men or 3 women who are committed to growing in Christ through discipling one another. Check out our Grow Groups page.
For more information, please contact Josh Metts, Associate Pastor, in the church office or at firstname.lastname@example.org